Thursday, May 08, 2008

School Of Rock Part 1: Super Hits!

wlslogo

I guess I really didn't give a shit about music until I was about 7 or so. Up until then I was certainly exposed to music on a daily basis; at school, at home while watching Sesame Street, The Electric Company and various cartoons and at the mainstream Lutheran church I attended for a short time before half of the family went all gooey for Jesus (another whole series in itself).

It was about that age that I began to pay attention to the songs that seemed to be constantly streaming out of my older sister's little AM radio. By a year later, I was fucking hooked. I mean, with such stellar hits as these, how in the hell could I not be?

tophits75

Christ, just look at old Jeff Davis. He wouldn't steer me wrong. He looks like he might at any minute try to get into my sister's training bra, but he knows what ROCKS!

Ok, I'll admit that I think this one still does:



Episode next: Vinyl! I take a liking to certain bands and artists! I buy their records! Plus, I don't turn gay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home