Wednesday, May 07, 2008

School Of Rock: Bandwagon Jump

I haven't felt much like writing on these here blogs lately, but there's nothing like a good case of idea theft to get one's creative juices flowing. My pal Feral is currently writing her brilliant arse off telling the tale of her formative musical experiences, and today I noticed her pal and my blog acquaintance Paticus is gearing up to do his own take on the subject.

Well, you can't have a holy trinity without three motherfuckers--plus, I have waaaay more embarrassing skeletons in my closet than Hall & Oates, which I pledge to truthfully expose in painful detail. So, do yourselves a favor and go catch up with those guys, then take your seats and prepare to point, laugh and shoot spitballs at--School Of Rock: The Vacant (and occasionally influential) Years.

Episode next: Top 40 radio becomes my friend.

2 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Feral Mom said...

You're the Holy Fucking Ghost, dude. And I am scaaaaaaared of the witness you're about to bear. But preach it! I will read.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Paticus said...

Rawk !!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home